Jobs at CEM
Thank you for your interest in job vacancies at CEM.
A list of the current vacancies can be found here. You'll find application details and closing dates against each vacancy. You must comply fully with the application procedure in order to be considered. We will endeavour to respond to all job enquiries as soon as possible after the closing date.
At CEM we encourage our staff to display our six key values. These values underpin the work that we all contribute to. It is important that potential applicants both understand these values and have the passion to demonstrate them in their work.
- Student focused: maintaining a clear focus on supporting students to achieve their full educational potential
- Inclusive: listening to everyone's point of view, respecting individuals and valuing contributions made
- Solution seeking: responding positively to challenges and constantly striving to improve and develop
- Innovative: exploring for new ideas and creative thinking to keep CEM evolving
- Quality driven: ensuring we do everything to a consistently high standard
- Trusted: enhancing our reputation and protecting our heritage so that we can all - staff and students alike - be proud of our association with CEM
Please contact HR:
Telephone: +44 (0)118 921 4641
CEM will advertise all job opportunities on this website and does not retain speculative CVs on file.
We request that recruitment agencies do not submit CVs for job vacancies, unless specifically requested to do so by the HR team. The College will only accept agency CVs where terms and conditions of contract have been previously negotiated and agreed with the HR team.